Friday, August 26, 2005

Been a While

It's not that I really have a life, some sometimes I appear to approach having one. The weather is fall fabulous, so staying outside is preferred. But working at a desk job does seem to preclude this. So for the last week or so I have been taking Isaac to football practice and exercising while he goes through the drills.

Overall I have been sleeping better, and I think that I feel better, though I am fuzzy when I wake up. But this might just be an aftermath of jetlag.

So tomorrow is Isaac's first game. This should be interesting.

Today I decided to help out a team up in Canada try to test monkey poop for SIV. Apparently they are trying to discover the range of infection of SIV in the wild and in bushmeat. Sounds like science and I want to try doing something more fun than doing spreadsheets.

No comments: