Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woof Woof



Maybe the heat fried my brain, I have no ideas for something to write about that is not just yada yada yada.

But, the truth of the matter, a lot of the kvetching that I am known for is getting old for now. The other shoe still hasn't dropped and we are just hanging here, waiting for the government to spin us another yarn about how they have saved us.

I suppose that now is just a time to wait and prep. I think that the boys and I will go out to check out the blackberry status and start getting ready to pick a bunch of them for the winter. The tomatoes are starting to come on. The first cucumber came off. Watermelon from Hermiston is cheap.

So, we are in the dog days of summer. Time to start thinking about what is needful while things are slow.

No comments: