Monday, December 5, 2011

Senatus consultum ultimum



Europe is a mess.  It will be interesting to see just how much pull the moral and intellectual descendants of   Baron Von Rothschild will have on the end game.  Bankers have not always won out.  Just ask the folks who loaned to the Valois and Bourbon.

The amount of money in play is mind numbing.  It really isn't fathomable by anyone.  It is a pile big enough that if it lights will burn down the house.  I can't imagine that our banks would survive.  Not that the idea bothers me much now, but I also have a good idea that with the banks going down hard, my life would not be made easier in the process.  Matter of fact, my life might well be pushed over into the "damn difficult" column.

I have structured a life where I think that I will be able to whether the storm.  Belts will have to be tightened further should the SHTF, but hell, there is a lot of slack in the belt.  I can get along with a lot less and really have a pretty damn good life.




No comments: