Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Experiments.html

Easter day is mostly relaxing and waiting for things to cook. My contributions to my odd little family feast this year is beer can roasted smoked turkey (I have a cold smoker, so I smoke the turkey the day before, then finish it off on the grill outside the day of eating), green bean and broccoli casserole, and red velvet cake.


So, I thought that I would take a minute to see if I can post directly from LibreOffice Writer. I refuse to use the overpriced Microsoft crap and it wouldn't work from the system that I am currently running (yes, I am back to Linux, this time Mint KDE 12).


So, I am going to save this as an HTML document, then see if it will post like I think it will. If it does, I am correct. If you don't see, you won't know that I failed.

1 comment: