Friday, December 6, 2013

Thinking about it


So:

I am again getting close to being content and relaxed with my station in life and how things are proceeding in the small sphere of my day to day existence.

I am considering starting up the screed.  It seems to flow better if I am content and things are working reasonably well.

Things in the big world haven't changed much.  The targets for my venom are still standing.  The oddity that is our culture and civilization still loom above us in all their madness.

Keep an eye out, posts may start dropping here occasionally.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Good. You have been awful quiet. What's up with the RAVEN site?

I hope you are enjoying the snow we got this morning.
I can't wait to go sliding all over the god damn place trying to get to work in my El Camino.