Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I am beginning to get annoyed

I cannot remember once saying that Donald Trump would be a good President. 

All I have ever said is that he was a better choice than that psychotic bitch Hillary Clinton.

People out there are trying to take me to task because "I voted for him".

Fuck you all.  I had a choice between absolutely awful choices.  I chose one bag of shit over another bag of shit.  They are both bags of shit.  And please, don't give me that nonsense about voting Green or Libertarian or any other such nonsense. 

Look, regardless of who I would of voted for, I would have voted for a shitty president.  Truth be told, whoever won will just be left holding the bag.

Anyway, at this point, who fucking cares?  Go do something useful and stop screeching.  Your senseless and ceaseless mewling is getting on my nerves.

No comments: