Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bye-Bye google





The new blog is up and running on a server farm somewhere, it isn't perfect, but until I can get my own server up and running, it will just have to do.  It appears to work just dandy so far.  So, I think that I will just put up a link here for a week or two and then just go over and stop posting here.  I'll leave everything up here, as a archive of things past, but I have also moved the old posts over to the new place.

The only bummer is that I haven't been able to figure out how to bring all the comments over.  I have the most recent fifty over there, but that is it.  All of the comment will remain here so they won't be lost.

I am hoping that the folks who link to me will notice the change in venue.  Needless to say, I am going to send them the new address so that those of you who exhibit the poor time management skills necessary to take to time and read this screed  can find me again.

No comments: