Monday, April 9, 2012

Maybe even a better way

Since I am on this bent about posting easily (blogger is ok, but I am not fond of the posting interface), I first have to admit that I don't have the kinks worked out of the posting directly from open office.  So I will talk about posting from Thunderbird instead.

I have been doing this for about three weeks now.  Seems to work fine.  I can imbed links, and add pictures easily.  There isn't much in the way of page layout, and you cannot make text wrap around pictures that I can figure out, but those things don't bother me.

Basically, just write what you want, send it to the e-mail address that you designate under the settings in the blogger program and off you go.  Send the e-mail and it posts. 

I have about four or five drafts sitting in my drafts folder in Thunderbird that will someday become posts.  Works pretty dandy




No comments: