Saturday, December 15, 2012

If you have a chance, take the time to watch this


The fiscal cliff is a joke.  I say let's just go over it.

I think that it is the only way that we will be able to get any meaningful taxes on the rich.  The amount of tax increase will just put me back at 1990 levels and last time I looked, I got through that just fine.

The fiscal cliff is nothing but a false flag that will offer a way for the conservative Obama administration to gut Medicare and Medicaid.

I have good money down saying that they will do just that.


1 comment:

russell1200 said...

It is not likely to be a joke. It is not exactly what people say it is, but it is another signal as to who incapable our governing system is.

Granted, in my opinion, the bus drove over the cliffs edge some time ago. So to that extant, I do agree with you that it is not particularly relavant.