Thursday, January 3, 2013

Predictions?

Should I do any?  Is it a useful exercise or is it just a different way to gaze into my navel?

If any of you have any ideas on this give me a shout, otherwise, I may throw some out on Saturday when I have more time to chat and think (I'll also go and see the Hobbit).

As for the news for the past couple of days, I have never seen so much self-congratulation as group of people celebrate not really solving a totally unnecessary crisis that they created themselves.

1 comment:

Phil said...

If you go see The Hobbit, go the the Vancouver Mall if it is still playing.
Spend the seventeen fifty, you WILL NOT be disappointed, and watch it in 3D at 48 frames per second.
It was JAW DROPPING amazing.
Stuff literally looks like it comes off the screen and floats directly in front of your face.
I am not kidding! Some of it is so real looking that it looks like a play, right in front of you.
I have seen 3D movies before and this was light years ahead of any of them.Plus, they have an awesome sound system with the latest DOLBY surround that has to be heard to believed, they have Klipsh speakers too! Go see it, I can't recommend it enough.