Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You Like me...You really like me


I am Honored....

Russell over at Reflexiones Finales gave me a gift.....


I am quite pleased and hope that you take some time to head over to his place.

Here are the rules of the game:

The rules as such:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it.

So here are my votes:
  1. This one is kinda cheating, but I have to give John Michael Greer a huge thumbs up for his efforts over at Stars Reach.  This is his fiction side blog and I cannot tell you how eagerly I await the next installment.  (134 Followers)
  2. Being of fallen borderer stock, I really appreciate the musings of Demetrius over at The Cynical Tendency.  Hearing the pains of our relatives on the British Isles is an important part of my day.(41 Followers).
  3. Muddome over at All You Need is Mud lives the life I wish I had to courage to try. (35 Followers)
  4. Oldfool is an absolute must.  I am especially drawn to his drawing and description of a very nice lifestyle. (95 Followers)
  5. And how could one possibly forget the inchaote rantings of The Onery Bastard.  I will praise him even though he ignored my invitation to come over and drink during super bowl. (118 Followers) 


Thank you all for being a part of my life.

No comments: