Thursday, November 29, 2018

Well, that is strange.


Even though I have made innumerable claims about not caring about who reads this blog, I must confess that I am not completely without my vanity.  So in the Blogger woodshed that holds my pending files I, not all that infrequently, check out the "Stats" to see how I am doing (in case you are curious, about 1,700 a month, well down from the old days of around 10,000 a month).

Now, don't get me wrong, I really don't especially care other than the internal preening à la Sally Fields (you like me, you really like me!).  But lately, one of my big traffic sources (7-8 a day!!) has been bigboobsdaily@blogspot. 

Well, far be it from me to judge, but this seems to be an odd intersection.  Myself, I approve heartily of large breasts in tight clothes.  Matter of fact, this (these?) is (are?) one (two?) of my favorite thing(s).

So, thank you, unknown benefactor for the shout out and the smile that I was allowed

An aside note:Since I cast Hexagram 5 two days in a row now, I think that I will pay greater attention. 
There was a moving line in the beginning both times.  Here is the line commentary.
The danger is not yet close. One is still waiting on the open plain. Conditions are still simple, yet there is a feeling of something impending. One must continue to lead a regular life as long as possible. Only in this way does one guard against a premature waste of strength, keep free of blame and error that would become a source of weakness later on.
This also appears to be my 1,500 post

No comments: