Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturdays

conifer

Sitting in the dark in the kitchen waiting for the tea to brew.  Eldest is snoring and youngest will be over from his new digs to pick up the TV that I never use. 

Looks to be an interesting day in Stumptown today.  The rednecks are coming to town to confront the city-boy cool kids.  It is unfortunate that Hegel was always so bloody wrong, because watching the synthesis being achieved from this particular thesis/antithesis dichotomy would be interesting.  But sadly, neither of these parties is anything but pieces of shit being used by ideologues.  So all it is going to be is a shitshow.  I will stay well away from it, because absolutley zero positive will come of this.  I am figuring on some serious rumbles today.  The clowns that run Oregon might be doing some feasting tonight on their banquet of consequences.

Nationally the place is a fucking mess and getting worse.  Everyone is worried, they tend to think that their ennui is because of Fuckwad or SenileJoe, but the realization is now coming around to many that we are just in a very, very bad place.  Who the President is that is going to be presiding on the right side of the Seneca curve is taking people attention away from the right side of the Seneca curve.  No matter who wins, it is downhill from here.  As quoted from a bumper sticker in the long ago "where are we going and why am I in this handbasket".

Really, we are just biding time right now.  For me, it has been a curious time.  I have sufficient time to explore what I consider to be important stuff (Thanks Everyone!!) and just keep my cool and make all the little arrangements and develop all the little habits that I hope will let me navigate the weirdness ahead of me.  Nothing especially complicated, just making provisions.

No comments: