Thursday, September 20, 2018

Running on Empty


Sometimes, I just run out of things that I want to write about. Hard to argue with, but for a person who has set a goal to write every day (with as few slips as possible) the whole idea of "I got nuthin'" is awkward in the extreme.

Why it has become important to me is one of those odd things that I can't explain.  Hardly anyone stops by here, I kind of look at this digital affectation as a diary that I leave out in public and write in every day.  I can't really say that I am interested in changing the world, I just use this to keep my "holding on by my fingernails" grip on sanity in an insane world.

Today's piece is just kind of a concession to today's hexagram.  Keeping still is sometimes hard to do, but useful. Being opposed by a numerically superior opponent who doesn't share in any sort of ethical constraints really makes it imperative for a person to just wait and be calm.

No comments: