Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Got up, Got outta Bed

A week away.

I am as happy to see an election over as I have on any on the twelve that I have participated in to date.  Hell, Nixon and Dukakis are starting to look pretty damn good right about now. 

No win in sight anywhere.  We lose.  I can't even say that we are looking at the lesser of two evils (my normal voting approach).  Even the third party candidates are asshats.

Now, if you even consider for a moment commenting and informing me that I am wrong and that there is either a.) a lesser evil or b.)a better choice, I will publish your comment without additional comment, after all you have a right to an opinion.  But Sweet Jesus, I want access to whatever it is you have been smoking.

This weekend is going to be a get out of town weekend.  I was planning on being somewhere else for the night of the election, but that didn't quite pan out and I can maintain information hygiene at my apartment as long as I don't turn on the computer. 


No comments: