Thursday, October 15, 2020

Werkin'

Wow:  Things are just getting weird everywhere.  I thought that things couldn't get weirder, but boy I was wrong. My being wrong happens quite frequently, but I am still not used to the idea and I am still surprised each time.

Getting into work everyday is a mixed bag.  Part of me just wants to stay home and do something truly productive, you know, like adding to my belly button lint collection.  But such doesn't pay the bills.  So I go into work where changes have been made and tantrums are being thrown.  Being stuck in the lower end of the status spectrum, kicks have been aimed my way due to the fact that I have had shit dumped on me due to the changes and the higher status prima donna's feel that the additional shit dumped on me was their shit and that particular shit kept people from noticing that they didn't do very fucking much.

Sigh. 

I have been dwelling on my upcoming retirement and enforced seclusion.  Some days this seems like Nirvana, other days it looks a lot like Limbo.  I guess I won't know until I get there. 

No real thinking lately.  My little world is turning into Autumn pretty fast and I am mentally adjusting.  Lots of vitamin D, Lots of happy lamp in the AM.  Sometimes I think about moving South for the dotage, but truthfully, that idea doesn't appear to make much sense.  It appears that South is moving toward me.



No comments: